close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I-90 Motorsports Riders

Discussion in 'Westside' started by SilverDawg, May 16, 2005.

1. Any of you ridden with these guys? I bought my bike from them last spring. I went on the first ride of the season last year, but haven't been on another.

2. Well, I can honestly say that I've ridden with these guys for the past 8 years. Great group of riders. The group has dwindled down a bit over the years due to the lack of some of the cruiser riders. It's predominantly sport bikes.

To be honest, I've been ride captain and led most of the group rides for the past few years as well as writing the newsletter up until the last publication a couple years back.

We're trying to get the group strong again. Hopefully this year will be a great year.

We have unschedueled Wednesday night dinner rides. Riders meet at I-90 Motorsports on Wednesdays at 6pm. Ride destination is about an hour ride to a dinner destination. There are also planned Sunday rides. This Sunday, I believe there is a scheduled ride to Winthrop, Washington. It will be an overnight ride unless you wish to do it in one day. The contact person for this ride is Frank Janda at the shop. 425-391-4490

Dan

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

cool. how are random strangers that decide to show up at i-90 on a whim treated?

4. Hey Dan-
    Are you the one that was leading the pack on the R1 last year? I went on the ride over the three passes at the beginning of the season. I was the one on the 6 doing my best to keep up with you on the way in to Leavenworth. That one one of my favorite rides I've been on. Ended up heading back west from Leavenworth when the rest of you took off for Blewitt (where the dad on the Daytona went down).
    I am probably going to go on the ride on Sunday, but will likely turn around at some point on the pass to head home. Depends on how work goes this week. Going to try to get Monday off.

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

planning on doing this solo?

6. I'd be the guy who led the Leavenworth pack last year. That was a great ride up until the end.

Random riders are welcome to I-90 Rides as long as they aren't the out of control type.

I believe an email went out earlier today that the Winthrop ride scheduled for Sunday would be a one day ride and not an overnighter.

I will most likely not be making that ride as I am trying to keep my mileage off my R-1. It's currently for sale.

Dan

7. Yeah, I saw the email. Changed it to a one day trip. About 350 miles. Meeting at 9:00 Sunday morning. I'm planning on going if the weather stays dry. The latest forecast shows some showers are possible. If you don't know Frank or any of the others, it would probably be a good idea to contact him if you want to join the ride. Just so he can get an idea of who to expect. Along with the number above, you can contact him at i90frank@yahoo.com.

8. Maybe I should check that group out since I'm about to purchase my 8th bike from them in a two year period.

9. Either that or check the date on the last post....
    three and a half years old...:nana

10. Oh God, that's funny shit!
    I wasn't gunna check em out anyway.

11. Mic

Mic Retired

how exactly do people dig up threads almost 4 years old?? LOL

12. Likely by the old "do a Search first"...
    bastids, anyhoo! Imagine....

:nana:nana crackup: