close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I have an idea...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Just a thought of course...I know this is not the only forum out there we all peruse during our circle of mouse clicks on this thing called the world wide web. I for instance, am more of a lurker on a number of forums that are related to motorcycle to computers to toyota trucks. I am really only active in my ZX-12R forums since that is what I ride.

My idea...in order to help get the word out there, add the Washington Riders name and link to your signature line please on the other forums that you post up on. That will help get the word out there.

When I am lurking on a one-model-motorcycle-related forum, it is all motorcycle chit chat minus the meeting up with fellow riders in your area/region. The common thread on this forum is our location so we have a niche that brings the members together a lot more for rides with model of bike not being a factor.

A lot of new members are finding out through other forums, and I pass the word out to anyone I see from the Pacific Northwest area.

Here is to the riding season :eek:ccasion:

2. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I posted on spokanespeed cause there's a few riders on there.

T

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

will do