close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I made it

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Blackstar, Jun 25, 2005.

1. i made it yeah...left at 8pm and made it here at 9:30....710 miles...man i need a nap...

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

apparently, not too many people care... glad you made it without a problem. enjoying that sun? lucky bastard...

3. Made it where, I thought it was a random thread that only certain people would understand...

Glad you made it somewhere! :mrgreen: Looks like you rode all night?

4. Well no more riding for me for a while...was enjoying the sunshine along with a group of about 35 riders when someone snuck up in my blind spot around a corner...unfortunately i popped-up and no more bike...wear your gear boys and girls i just sustained a knee and back injuries but the bike is hurt....maybe i'll have it running again next season but no more for this year... :cry:

5. California baby...sunshine sunshine sunshine :nana :nana :nana

6. :shock:

wow...more details? pics? how bad is the bike and you??

7. Sorry to hear man, how bad?

E

8. :shock:
    That sucks man.
    Going to have to ship it home too?

9. Sorry about your accident! Hope you werent hurt or anything. Thats why i dont like big groups, you cant keep track of every rider and its harder to trust riders that you dont know.

10. Sorry to hear blackstar. Just glad you had your gear on and your injuries are not to bad. Bikes are replaceable. Heartbreaking but replaceable. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get the bike back together soon. Post details of what happened so we can all learn......

Curt

11. Well, what the hell? :scratchea Sorry to hear that! Glad you are ok.

L

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

glad you're okay. jesus, man, crazy californians.

on a lighter note, that's what you get for abandoning us in this crappy nw weather.

13. I'm sore as all hell, but i walked away and after viewing the bike that seems to be a miracle in and of itself....I think it's fixable but there isn't a bit of good plastic left on her...light's, turn signals, tailights, seats, frame, forks, all made it through unscathed ut man it looks ugly...may post pics later...after talking to a few people about it the story gets more interesting apparently this is the third wreck this same asshole has caused so it makes me feel a little better about it. I mean at least it wasn't just me being stupid or something. When i do get her back up and running i can tell you this much my line is my line and to hell with everyone else.

14. Did ya have insurance? Any recourse or legal action that you can take on the rider who caused it?

15. i be up shit creek without even a concept of what a paddle is....

16. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude, so details. i can't exactly picture the incident... you were in a group and another rider next to you blind sided you? any damage to him?

17. I say we put together a group of 50 or 60 bikes, ride down there, and thump the little prick that did that....

E

18. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Holy shit! :shock: I hadn't checked this thread for a while, figured you were just bragging about riding around in the sun while we all sat here in the crap weather...damn dude, that is bad news. Glad to hear you aren't too f'ed up, but that really sucks about the bike. :angry7: What a crap deal. I hope you can get the thing back into riding shape at least. 'Fighter it out or something. Damn that's just brutal.

19. +1