close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i need a little noise!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by tWiTcH, Jul 20, 2005.

1. after rideing with everyone today i have decided that i need a pipe. i couldnt even tell if my bike was still runnin over everyones exhaust. what should i get for my zx6r for a good price?

2. I wish my stock pipe was still that quiet. The way of the Ninja is a silent one cause the cops cant hear you coming up the highway :shock:

3. hmmm you got a point there maybe i will just get the undertail kit for right now..

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Yeah there were a couple of us that said something about how quiet you were when you took off....I say muzzy or akrapovic

5. hell I'm going for the undertail before I get exhaust! My pipe looks good and I still like the sound. Not sick of it yet!

6. when you resell your bike, contrary to popular thinking...a totally stock bike is worth more than a modded one...plus you don't have to worry about cops as much.

a few hp and a few ft lbs of torque is a tempint factor though.

7. sometimes people think their bike is faster simply cause it is louder.. sometimes it is hard to tell. DYNO before and after and let us know what #'s you get before and after.

Beaudry's has a dyno.