close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Wanna Ride B*tch Seat!!!

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Trixie, Jun 28, 2005.

1. So... I will be back in Seattle for the 4th weekend, and won't have my bike... :cry: need to bring Don_Star's dog to Seattle... don't think it's going to happen on Duchess, that thing is hard enough to contain inside of my car! but......... I still wanna ride around Seattle. I know you guys are taking off to Seattle, but I wanna ride around. I will bring my gear, and call me if anyone wants a passenger!! I don't mind riding the bitch :mrgreen: seat that is.

425-891-4273

2. if i was going to be seattle you could ride with me! and you'd even be on an R6 just like yours!

3. I would, but I will be starting towards Cali sometime Sunday morning.

4. It's gonna rain off and on this weekend, so I'm caging it:
    http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=seattle,+wa

If Trix or any of you want to join us in the stands at the SOVERN classic car races on Sunday, drop by. In between races we'll be out at the car, swilling beer in clandestine paper cups.. join us for some free beer and classic cars screaming around the track. There also will be classic race car displays, last year there was a cobra display with several retired race cobras 8)

Look for us in the stands, our Stevie Ray Vaughn type leather hats will ID us, I wear a black one, Susan has a brown hat, or we'll be wearing dark blue/black looking rain suits or jackets

Steven

5. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Damn, read this to late!! Could of had you ride with my wife on her ZX9 the only thing hotter then the lady riders is two up lady riders!!! :evil4:

6. erickb

?? Two ladies on a sportbike is wierd?? :shock:

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

she said WERD, not Weird...

8. erickb

Hey I am only a college student, you don't expect me to be able to read do ya! HA I think I need my eye's checked I could not read that, thanks for reading it for me :clap

9. wheres the rest of the avator? lol :scared