close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I was down at RMC today

Discussion in 'Westside' started by KP F4i, May 13, 2005.

1. They're putting speed humps all over the parking lot. NO MORE stunting in that parking lot.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

are you kidding? the speed bumps will just help pop the wheelies up... :D

OH, WELL. stupid owner.

3. I remember when they did this.... so sad. No mo mad stuntaz on TWT. :(

Fond memories....

4. We'll just have to be more creative to get the fun back.

5. When I bought my bike one of the salespeople encouraged me to practice stuning in the lot since "its private property and the cops cant ticket you."

6. There will be plenty of other spots that come up for stunting. Isn't that what always happens...??? Everybody goes to the same spot week after week, it gets way too popular, the cops end up getting involved somehow, the owners get threatened by the cops, and then the stunters move on to a new location and proceed to use it until the before mentioned happens all over again... I always tell myself that the first thing I would do if I won the lottery would be to build a track and stunt pad for cars and bikes :mfclap:

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

one of the salespeople encouraged you to stunt? wtf?

8. actually they were encouraging me to do it safely i think. instead of learning to stunt somewhere that popo could get me or i could get injured and be in the middle of nowhere (back woods of Ft Lewis come to mind) they offered their parking lot. Thats the way I took it.

9. Very cool of them. Its nice to be close to hopspital services and around people who can help you out if you happen to bite it. And you can always get tips on how to improve from some of those guys--they're impressive to watch.

Now I can't wait for it to warm up so I can visit the street drags in Renton. That should be quite a show.

10. They be hating trying to catch people riding dirty, riding dirty... LOL

11. every time i go there theres always cops hiding in the movie theater parking lot ..

12. True, but their insurance carrier would probably hit the roof if he heard that remark. The cops can still ticket you for noise/nuisance type violations even though you are on private property.