close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Im gettin hitched

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fighterama, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Just so I dont hijack a thread, post here...

Gettin married the 15th down in Orygun. Not inviting ANYONE, there will only be 5 people on the mountain total for the ceremony. HOWEVER, there will be an event later in the summer to celebrate, I will advise later.

E

2. Congrads Eric! Post up a pic of the two of you...is there going to be a honeymoon after the wedding or is it happenin' later?

3. Congratulations...AND my condolences. Best of luck to you and Mrs. Fighterama ! :clap :nana woowoo: :love10: :thumbrig:

J

4. Im pretty stoked, shes the best. Daniel jus wants me to post up a pic of her, dirty little man.

Gona camp for a couple days on Mt Hood this year, but the real honeymoon (and what we would have paid for a big ceremony) will be a 2-3 week tour through Italy to see her family's homeland (and the Duc's too....)

E

5. I know that we have never met, but congratulations.

6. Wow, congrats, dude!

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Congrats E....does this mean that Paul is out of the pic now and I can finally have him all to myself? I didn't really like sharing him with you in the first place. :tard:

8. Congradulation Bud. Have fun on your trips. :clap

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

congratulatory smack on the ass... for the wife. :mrgreen:

10. Congratulations, I want to see pics of you wedding photos. Having them taken on the mountain should be beeeutiful.
    What does the future Mrs. Fighterama do? Does she ride ocassionally?

BTW, whose idea was it to go to Italy (beings as you do have a Duc, it's pretty convenient...)? :mrgreen:

11. Her idea to go really, shes italian and still has family there, so its a good excuse to hemmhorage some cash and make our way there. I also have friends in the UK and Sweden that may meet us there.

Shes a web designer (and damn good too), likes to look at Ducatis, but has no interest in riding. Fine with me, she only has 2 rules. I cant sell the yellow duc, and no matter how many bikes I have, her car still has to fit in the garage. It works for us!

Oh and Ill see about posting a pic or two, might put it in the angels section as thats about all who care.....

E

12. Don't do it man, it's a trap! :evil4:

13. +1 :evil4:

Fighterama must be a masochist! whips: :bonk

14. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So can I come lol...Congrats man and good luck

15. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Congragulations man! HAVE FUN!

16. Some people will do anything for a taste of Italy. It all starts with lunch at olive garden, then a Duc purchase, then before ya know it you're touring Italy with one of its finest. Congrats !!

17. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

[​IMG]