close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm new here. Glad i found this site.

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by HulkingFreak, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, My name is Josh and i am currently deployed to afghanistan. I am from Olympia, i lived there most of my life. I cant wait to be able to meet up with some of you when i get back, which should be around august 2011.

2. Well this site can keep you entertained while yer waitin' to ride. Stay safe brother and thank you for your service.
    Sounds like a "Welcome Home" ride will be in order next summer...

3. Welcome, Stay safe over there.. and we'll see you when you get back!

4. I've penciled you in on my calendar.

5. +1

6. +1

7. :werd

8. Thanks man, i am definitely looking forward to it. Thanks for the add by the way and yes this site has been keeping me entertained so far. i love the photo tag thing.

9. thanks man, i appreciate that. i'll definitely be keeping updates on here for everyone.

Im at FOB Hughie, its next to FOB Fenty and Finley Shields. Where are you?

10. if you ever make it to bremerton when you get back look me up and thanks for your service

11. Welcome! You picking up a bike when you get back?

12. Welcome, thanks for serving our country! Look forward to meeting you when you return.

13. Yea, i am gonna get one when i get back, I've been into sportbikes ever since i was a little kid. Dirt bikes just don't do it for me.

Thanks everyone. I enjoy serving my country.

14. Thank you for your service to our country.
    If you get up north of Bellingham coffee is on me.
    Take Care

15. I'll buy you a beer when you get back.

16. That sounds amazing right now. I've had to go 5 months so far without drinking. Still have 7 more to go. It's gonna be tough. :rant

17. Tiff

Tiff

ZXWUT is at Wilson. Welcome btw :) stay safe over there!

18. ahh. I never heard of it. Thank you. Are you his Wife/ Girlfriend or something?