close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Irnieracing.com presents: "Mosport Attacks!"

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Irnieracing, Nov 28, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Marcel Irnie welcomes everybody to Mosport International Raceway, for the final double header rounds of the 2012 Canadian Superbike Championship. This feature film is now open to the public. If you really enjoyed the film, please donate anything you feel appropriate to my 2013 race/film program. I love motorcycle racing, but fear I can not afford it anymore. Please paypal or email bank transfer to marcel@irnieracing.com.

vimeo.com/irnie/mosportattacks

[youtube]-OR9wBkUP8w[/youtube]

2. Nice video Marcel! You must put a huge amount of miles on that truck! I see you are still chasing gremlins on the BMW?

3. haha yuppers. Bought my 7.3 f350 diesel with 50,000 miles. In five years of racing, the truck now has 150,000 miles, with only four AMSOIL oil changes. I perform oil analysis every oil change at 25,000 miles to verify the oil would still be good for continued use. I'm running the AMSOIL 5w-30HDD with Eao99 filter, and using Diesel concentrate and Cetane boost.

Yah, the beemer is still a headache. Waiting for BMW Canada to make the next warranty decision. :%