close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is it Spring yet?

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by breezebike, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Three of us went on a nice little ride yesterday afternoon. We took all the back roads from Wenatchee to Dryden, stopping off in Cashmere for an apple fritter at the bakery in downtown. Beautiful sunny day about 51 degrees. We could use more of those. Road surfaces were a little funny looking but pretty clean for this time of year.

2. I woke the pig up on Thursday and then took her to work. Felt great to get out for a bit. I cant wait till the snow leaves the hills so I can get her dirty. ( she likes it dirty)

3. Guy M

Guy M (Washington) City

Amazingly dry/snow-free winter down here in Wenatchee so far.

My son got out on his Yamahopper earlier this week. I might sneak out on the Suzuki tomorrow afternoon. Missed the entire month of January. I rarely miss a whole month, but I did. Doggone it.

Understand a little more snow is in the forecast for the middle of next week.

The sunshine has brought out quite a few riders lately. Cool.

Guy

4. No...
    Not here yet!! :nana
    Close though...:thefinge:

5. I've had my 1125CR out quite a few times in the last few weeks. Going up being pangborn and down rock island grade. Still a little bit of sand on the road which makes me cautious but it's fun to get out. I put a new exhaust on over the winter and it sounds great! Pretty excited to start commuting on it again.

6. My commute to work is like four minutes. I took her once in feb, really wasnt even worth it. I'm hoping to get some more seat time in this summer than last, we'll see.

7. Spouse has been commuting for the past two weeks. He leaves when its light out ~0730ish. I'm not brave enough to tackle sub freezing temps at 0600 when its still dark out. Besides, my 'stich hasn't come back from Duluth yet. Sent it in for its yearly cleaning a bit late this time. They have an 8 week back log. ugh.