close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jafar's 2005 ZX-6RR

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 24, 2005.

1. Here is Jafar's brand new off the showroom floor (and a couple ferry trips for that matter)...

2005 Kawasaki 600cc Ninja ZX-6RR

[​IMG]

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

the looks of these things are growing on me...

3. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I still dont like the way the windscreen is so low. You cant see your speedo unless your tucked. But all in all it is a sweet bike. Great choice!!!

4. Its a lovely screen, dont ever listen to anyone that bashes your bike, its all good as long as you like it

E

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Jesus Eric! I was just giving my opinion, in hopes, that he would respond with his opinion! That is an uncalled for comment on your part. And you all give me a hard time. Like I said it is an excellent bike!

So no more hyjacking this thread!

6. Dont worry everyone, Ive explained to matt that all I was doing is nothing that its a very stunning bike as new, and you dont have to let all the advertising and corporate pushing to mod and buy shit for your bike drive you. If you dig it, ride it like ya found it. Others have their thoughts, but its your bike, so love it how you want it. Matts a good kid, he wont be angry when he sees Im just anti-establishment, not anti-matt

E

7. shall we start the paperwork to trade in your bike then?? or would you like me to help you put your bike in the classifieds in order to sell it to a private party??

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

nothing will ever be as beautiful as madison...

9. Maybe adopt a sister for her??

10. Yeah! Ninja! Go Ninja, go Ninja, go!

L

11. Bought this on may 13 2005
    [​IMG]

12. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

all the guages are useless unless your in race tuck . even then, the tach is difficult to make out. but, the aerodynamics on this bike are amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i tried my best to get the tank guard on straight... close.

13. madison wtf2: :jerkit: :pukerigh:

Badass looking bike-hate the gauges they put on-hopefully kawi has heard enough bitching that they will change them next year

14. well it beats the alternative....

[​IMG]

crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

15. i have the same bike, its called raw titanium though.

16. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

no one dare diss madison...

and you'll never be straight...

17. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

hey, the bike and me are as straight as they come. lets see your tank guard, JR!

18. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i don't think it's possible for tank guards to be straight...

19. Congrats on the new ride..... looks good.... well for a Kawi.... cuz KAWI=JUNK! HAHAHAHA just kidding.