close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Joe Rocket Reactor - $49

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Gixxer1k04, Jun 29, 2005.

1. cordodor

cordodor Retired

good find. none my size though...

2. Great site! Thanks for the post.

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Dang that's a good deal...wish I had the time/cash to get one shipped to me before the trip to Seca, it'd be nice to have some mesh in that Cali sun!

4. New Enough is an awesome company. Excellent customer service. I bought a Vanson Jacket and pants from them. The jacket was a little bigger than I wanted. I called them, they shipped out a size smaller jacket the same day, told me to try them both out, keep the one that fit the best and send the other back in the prepaid postage box they provided with the second jacket. Doesn't get any better than that....

I would buy from them anytime...

Curt

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Not sure about the whole story........but something to think about before you get a reactor jacket.....

Paul and I were at AllSport looking at a pheonix-type jacket for him by J-R when we asked some of the parts guys about the price on it, he recommended that we stay away from that brand (the reactor) because the leather doesn't go all the way into the mesh and the jackets literally come apart at the seams. However, not sure if that was the jacket or not.....

6. On the multi-fabric jackets, my cousin wadded up his R6 in the final turn at SRP, hit the concrete seam, tore the stitching and slid on raw flesh. The less seam on the coat, the better. Notice the Vanson and Dainese stuff always has huge flat panels with no other fabrics or they layer patches over the top of a seamless layer.

On New Enough, ordered vanson pants from them, great customer service, saved me BANK over going local, and just good people.

E