close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

JULY 13 -- ping if your in

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Just want a headcount to pick the route, ping if your going, and if you have any input, post it up.

Route to colfax
    Route to TC
    Route to Pull-man

All open!

E

2. This is the BBQ ride, whenev you wanna go back, turn around.

E

3. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

This is the long way to the BBQ. Should be a lot of fun. So who all is going?

4. The Mystery of the Secret Roads to be Revealed at Sportbike Northwest
    Recently, while pre-routing for this years Sportbike Northwest rally, we stumbled upon the sweetest road. It's not shown on most maps; some maps say it's not paved - the first 10 miles of it are; some maps say it's gated - it's not; and it runs on public land. The paved stretch of road is 10 miles long, has more twisties per mile than even the Maryhill Loops road, features a number of banked turns and sees almost no traffic on any given weekday. And after you reach the pavements end you get to turn around and do it all over again. This road also has a sister road to it. Neither of these roads were ever mentioned in Destination Highways Washington edition. We will reveal these two roads during this year's Sportbike Northwest event. If your tires are squaring off, it's time to come scrub them on the secret roads at Sportbike Northwest this August.
    A Reminder: $79 advance registration ends July 15th. After that it's $89 and $99 if you walk up during the event. One day registrations will only be available onsite at the fairground during the event. Registration on location at Maryhill Loops road will not be available this year.
    For more information and to register for Sportbike Northwest visit www.sportbikenorthwest.com
    You've got friends who need to know about Sportbike Northwest? Email this message to them!
    Other SBNW news
    Motel space is getting tight. Get your reservations in sooner than later. If the Econolodge in Stevenson is full remember there is also one in Cascade locks along with a few other options there. FREE Camping on the fairgrounds is included in your admission.
    2005 Prize Partners
    Our Door Prize Sponsors are listed online now. We've get some great stuff that's going to be given away Saturday night. Proceeds from the additional door prize ticket sales will benefit the Gorge Kids Explorer Fund, a fund that has been created between Sound RIDER! and Skamania Parks and Recreation to provide local kids the opportunity to learn more about where they live. Check out who is supporting the event at www.sportbikenorthwest.com.

Checkout these Sportbike Northwest essentials

5. That's just spamtastic!

J

6. Is ANYONE gonna be there tomorrow morning to ride to colfax?

E

7. Ohhh... I see how it is... I bring you on board, and now you're trying to take my boys to NW instead of Sportbike W.... :thefinge: XOXOX nice bribery attempt... I have boobs.

...although... good roads are sometimes better than boobs.

8. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I know where lots of roads are, I prefer trixie :)

T

9. I'll second that! But, good ones of both are hard to find, sometimes. Well, maybe? Maybe not? F''' it! I'm going for a ride. No! Wait a minute. I'm being ridden.

:mrgreen:

:clap

:bump:

10. I'm in, I'm in.

See whoever shows in Colfax at 10:00 am and then on from there.

11. snake

Colfax at 10 am, now that is starting to sound better since I am still at work. Is 10 when Shwaa will be there too? Do you know where the meeting point in Tricities is?

12. Haven't read anything more of a meeting place other than:

"That Starbucks or Carls Junior are right on the strip and easy to see."

13. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I think that I may be the only one from Moscow/Pullman. I'll try and be at the Exxon Station by 10am...I'll wait about 15-20 minutes and then head out.

Josh

14. snake

Sounds good. Blues Brothers, I will probably stop and fuel up at the 76 on Hwy 195 (you know the one just a little way from I-90). If you want to try to meet.

15. Everyone drive safely today. Keep an eye out for wild-life and cagers! Looking forward to meeting y'all.