close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

July 13th: Pullman Bike Night & BBQ @ Trixie's

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Trixie, Jun 21, 2005.

1. I know that it's out of the chain of where bike night is that week (moscow v. pullman)... but I am planning on having a LARGE BBQ at my place that night, and would LOVE to do bike night at my place.

We could do it earlier, and then all go out on an evening ride, and then come back and play poker or who knows! I'm just throwing the idea out there right now, and looking for feedback.

Let me know!!!

2. I'm up for it, but I work at 7pm so I would have to leave Pullman at around 6:15 or so.
    T

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i suppose i could make that...

4. If I am back from Laguna by then, I'll go.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Paul and I might be down from Spokane....may bring a few more riders if that's cool.......

6. FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can make it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I LOVE FOOD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

7. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

you know I'm down :)

T

8. I wanna be back by 6 because I have this really hot chick I hang out with and kayak in the evenings. Otherwise im in

E

9. What time is the BBQ? Those up here in Spokane should get together and ride down. I will probably have to leave around 6 or so too so we could have a good ride home.

10. Well I guess survey says... BBQ @ Trixie's 7/13 @ 3pm. Festivites will continue, as usual, and check back later for directions and all that fun stuff. Feel free to come whenever you want, the grill will be on the whole time and don't feel bad if you just drop by. RAIN or SHINE!!! I have a covered patio, the last BBQ was on the crappiest day in May. This will be fun!!

11. too bad I'll just be getting back from Laguna - it's my birthday and my wife will obviously be a bit pissed if I were to take off for the day not to mention my partner -

Steve

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I will be back from Laguna on that Monday, so I will be game for that!
    I will be there for sure, so let us know directions from Spokane!

13. sounds like fun but i don't think a 612 mile day would make it worth it....

14. :cry: I'm offended

15. Bring Laguna pics if y'all come!

L

16. I'm up for it Trixxie, just let us know the time and like G-spot said maybe we can get more riders from up here in Spokane to come down

17. Can I bring a Harley...KIDDING!

18. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey Trixie....if we have enough people from Spokane come down....do you want us to chip for food/drinks? I know everyone up here would be willing to donate a few bucks to the cause.....

19. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Oh yeah! But more importantly.....can we please make out??!!! Just you and me??? It will be hot I promise!!!!