close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

June 21 Spokane/Cheney meet & ride around 5:30?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Kris, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Kris

Kris Italian Stallion

I'm a new biker, live in Cheney and want to ride sometime today around 5:30. Anybody up for it? Just for an hour or so? email me or MSN me. x_cbenz560@excite.com

Sorry to hear about the CDA rider. Thank God he is still alive.

To the guys in cheney, nice to meet you and sweet bikes. I'll be gone from thursday to monday but lets get together for a ride somtime

2. Hey Im workin today but will be up for a ride tomorrow (wed). I have a strange schedule so im around weekdays if you wanna rally.

E

3. Kris

Kris Italian Stallion

i work in spokane and will be off around 4 or 5 so i'll meet up with after that if you want. give me a time and place. i'm looking to get to know spokane riders so if you know anybody else that will be around about that time let them know. also i'm still breaking in my bike and can't go over about 80 just FYI. what bike are you going to ride? my brother has a triumph 955 he might join us.

4. Kris...meet up with us at Spokane Yamaha at 530 as a few of us are riding to CDA to visit our fellow rider in the hospital.

5. Gotta see whats up that late in the day, not sure if I can make it. I generally ride weekdays 7a-5p then occasional weekends. Is your bro riding a daytona or an S3? Gotta love those big tripples!

E

6. Kris

Kris Italian Stallion

he rides a naked 955 triple speed