close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

June 27th ride to Spokane bike night

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I think I'm going to head out to Spokane on Monday June 27th for there bike night. I figure if Kolat could make it here twice we could have a little showing up there. Plus the ride should be fun. The more the better.

josh

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

what time are you leaving/coming back?

3. I, too, would like to know.

4. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

ooh, ooh, I'll be there!

T

5. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I guess it depends on times people could make it. I was thinking of leaving at 4 or 5ish and coming back around 9ish. I can always change my times around if it would mean more people going.

6. If we leave then, I can go. I have a meeting in Colfax at 1:30 and nothing after that. I will plan on it. The new tires rock!!!!

7. I'm off work at 4, should be able to head out around 4:15 or 4:30. Can't wait. :)

Trixie: don't forget to scrub in those new tires before railing on the 6. 8)

8. No worries. I bet somewhere in our $650 grocery trip today there's a wire brush.

9. I think I have that monday off also. I'll have to hook up whicha for a spin up there.
    T

10. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Lets meet at Tesoro in Pullman at around 4:30 if that's ok with everyone.

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

not sure that's the kind of scrubbing he was talking about, but whatever works...

I'd be down for that ride. we takin 27 up?

12. sarcasm. i'm fine with 27, but i would wanna take 195 or 95(?) back.

13. Agreed, 195 is a bit safer on the way back.

14. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

whichever the road thru idaho is was dirt for about 5 miles last week when I went home that way..... just an FYI, also if needed people can crash at my place and can go for a ride the next day since I have it off :)

T

15. I will try to make it...no promises

16. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I don't care the route we take up...i know a few nice rodes thanks to Fighterama...but I'm up for anything.

17. Just wondering who is planning on coming up to Spokane on Monday... I'm looking forward to this, it should be fun. :evil4:

18. So where and what time are you all meeting up in Pullman?

And where and when is everyone meeting up at in Spokane?

19. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

We're meeting in Pullman at 4:30 pm @ the Tesoro. I don't know where in Spokane people are meeting at...Office depot, or Steer Inn on Division. I could make a few phone calls when we get there to find out.

Josh