close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

just a hello/introduction

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Soul, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Just found the forums today so I thought I had better register..I live over in Moscow and I just got a 88' hawk 650 a couple months ago..not quite a super bike like most of you guys seem to have, but its a fun little naked bike. I guess this is the place to find more people to ride with...so, whats up?

2. yep yep, welcome to the board! in ur area, the wsu section out of pullman has mad rides all the time. but feel free to join up for any ride or post up any ride u want to do and the riders will show.

now go post a pic of ur bike so we can gawk over it :mrgreen:

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Hawks are cool bikes, wish I could've afforded one when I was looking into getting a commuter...had to settle for the little 2-fiddy instead. :cry:

4. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Welcome to the board! Theres a bike night every Wensday, which alternates from Pullman to Moscow. This week (June 29) it will be at Bucers in Moscow @ around 7:30.

Josh

5. I'm way over near Olympia, Washington, but howdy!

6. I may have to check out that bike night and bring a couple buddies.
    I posted my bike over in the user rides section or whatever, I guess thats how you are supposed to do it?
    Here is a link to that thread:
    http://www.washingtonriders.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12230#post12230

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I will get to ride with some of you soon.

7. Смотреть вперед к встречать вас. Упование ii1 увидит вас вокруг Spokane скоро.

Sam

8. :scratchea

9. Sam is from kablakablakastan

E

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Welcome..... :clap

11. I owned a 650 Nighthawk once. What a fun ride it was. Welcome and have some fun. See ya round.

12. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i've always loved those nighthawks. from what i hear, they run forever too... great bike.

13. Where the flork is Blab-crack-a-Stan? :scratchea :evil4: