close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just an Idea..

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Soul, Jun 29, 2005.

1. I know I am new here and all that jazz..But you should talk to www.newenough.com and get your name put on the donate a dollar list.
    I dont know if any of you guys shop there (I do, I bought my helmet and gloves there) but when you check out they will give one dollar (doesnt cost the purchaser a thing) to any group or club that you specify if its on their list.
    So, if washingtonriders.com was on the list then anyone could make new enough give them 1$ when they checked out..Maybe set up a give away system or have it help pay for hosting and stuff. I dont know, even if you just kept the money and never did anything with it you should do it just so i dont give out my dollar randomly everytime i make a purchase.

2. 23 reads and no replies? Seems a no brainer...admin signs up and gets free money...$1 or $100...it all spends the same. Good post!

Jon

3. Thanks..Well, I actually posted a similar post on a hawk mailing list..a supposed 700 something people read it and I didnt get a single response. It just so happens you guys are way cooler though, so I'm sure the next time I place an order there this shit will be rockin'.

4. I've ordered there a few times. I'll keep my eye out for the option.

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yeah, its a good place to shop. its good advertisement for them, too. post up a sticky about it and tell everyone to check it out and if they buy something put washingtonriders down on the donation list...

cool deal