close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just got back from Star Wars 3

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KP F4i, May 19, 2005.

1. Best of the 3.

Can't believe that Anakin dude turned into Darth Vader. And that chick had twins, and named them Luke and Leia....

Shit hope I just didn't ruin it for anyone. :)

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

You Ruined It For Everyone!!!

3. LOL

Actually, I stole that from another forum.

I may go to the 9:30am showing here by my house though.

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

So best of the three, any wookie coulda guessed that; how does it stack up to the first three?! I know I'm going to see it, but I gotta say I'm pretty skeptical...

5. I saw it a few weeks back. Dark movie. Very dark. Hence, the dark side.

6. I really liked it. They had a lot of cool light saber fights. And seeing the transformation from Anakin to Darth Vader was cool.

It's hard to imagine that someone with such a weak mind could come to command such a large force. But I guess it's the weak mind and the learning of the Dark Side that allowed him to be so ruthless.

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I've been sick the past couple of days, so I grabbed episode 1 and 2 from the WSU library. I haven't seen either of them since their initial theatre releases. The ability to rewind was great. There is so much stuff that slips by with the expressionless dialogue that it's pretty hard to follow what's really going on at times.

One thing I still couldn't figure out, was who set up the clone army in episode 2? Did count Dooku order it, but the republic ended up stealing the army when Obi-wan found it? Or was Palpatine in charge of making the army all along?

Of course, Count Dooku and Palpatine are homeboys either way, but still, who originally got the idea to start cranking out Jangos?

8. We're going to see it Sunday nite. We usually get tanked at the pool hall next door while shooting pool and then go to the theatre. I sure hope this one's better than the "Jar-Jar Binks" episode!

By the way KP I assume you mean dark as in somber.. I sure hope it's not one of those poorly lighted films of yesteryear.. I hate that

By the way, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants the big smiley list back, where is it??

9. In answer to the clone army question...all will be revealed in good time. Go see the movie!! :)

10. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

free bumb for eric