close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just had to do it... Fired her up and went for a ride!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Gixxer1k04, Dec 12, 2004.

1. After Saturday being perfectly gorgeous and being somewhat dimayed that I didn't go for a ride yesterday, I just had to do it today... It was great out for it being December!

After she fired right up and was rearing to go, I went for a quick ride over to C'dA and back. I didn't get too cold, but I am not sure that my finger tips could have handled too much more ;) It sure was a blast after not being out for a ride since October.

Anyone else get out?

2. I am tempted to take mine out tomorrow as well since bad weather isnt suppose to be here until Tuesday. Dare I plan a ride for Monday haha...

Weather was great in Seattle. The way back on Sunday was beautiful, until the black ice was on the freeway past Moses Lake. But you could have easily riden a bike over the pass and such.

If I ride tomorrow, I'll be sure to take pics...still gotta post the pics for the show this weekend oh wait till you see them haha!!

3. That's right! I forgot about the show... it was good?

4. Scott...hey, just got your call as April and I were over in Seattle for the show. It was pretty good. Imagine going to a motorcycle shop that carries all brands. Always fun...no Laguna though.

Great story on your ride. High 40's for a temp? I thought you dry stored your bike??? Well...your story is good reason not to.

I took Brent's MV AGO for a spin on Saturday. One word to describe...have to do it in two...Holy Shi_!

5. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I've been itching to take out mine as well.... this winter is just too mild not too... still have that battery tender Beans? :p

-Guff

6. yeah i still got it. i never took mine out, gotta hold out till spring break week.