close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just stumbled in.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by SpokaneXX, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Hey all, I just found this place while surfing...

My name is Jon, I live in the Spokane Valley and ride an '01 CBR1100XX, '03 CBR954RR, and a KTM450sx. I like long walks on the bea...oops wrong forum.

J

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Nice bikes! Looks like you're gonna need a bigger garage soon! Welcome.

3. Excellent, another spokane rider, welcome!

E

4. +1

5. Welcome, Nice XX Pic too!

6. How do ya like your KTM? Odd that its the only non-Honda thing you have haha...those Honda dirtbikes are rock solid, but I love those KTM's.

7. do you know the couple who rides the black XX that always parks on the EWU campus in Cheney?

8. Thanks all for the welcome...the Kaboom doesn't get ridden much lately but is a hoot to ride...I should probably paint it red and put some XR decals on it...

I am currently accepting donations for my, "build a bigger garage," fund :lol:

Not familiar with the 'Bird riders from Cheney but I can immediately vouch for their taste in bikes :nana

J

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Welcome.... :clap

10. Welcome, welcome. I look forward to riding with ya!

11. Last week, (Monday,) I was returning from a meet in Reno on the 'Bird and saw a group of sport bikes approaching HWY26, (I think,) from an unassuming side-road about ten miles shy of Colfax...got me thinking. Anyone here an expert on the local/semi local farm roads?

I was returning via Walla Walla/Starbuck/Washtukna/Colfax.

I'd like to do some exploring but don't want to waste too much time trolling straight roads...anyone else in?

J

Mods...if need be please move this post to the appropriate forum.

12. Hello

J

13. am with you some time on the exploration of side roads but i am as lost or wosre then you jon.

14. Rumor has it you just like to go fast in straight lines... :twisted:

J

15. i like the corners too man, come on,lol. its that bike that turns its the truck that CAN't.

16. truck/bike...driver/rider...can't/won't...whatever you say man...I'll believe it when I see it...

J

17. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

That might have been us.....I'm not exactly sure though. There was a group of like 5-7 of us that went riding following a route that Fighterama planned out (until his map flew out from under his duc as it attempted to take flight, since that is the only way it can really move....fast and straight.....lol....jk), but then again I don't ever really know where I'm going, I just follow all the people in front of me.....lol :oops:

18. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

all you spokane crazies need to move out to seattle to help push all this traffic off the roads so i don't have to split cars on the on and off ramps.