close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

just wanted to thank...

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Jul 5, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

... god for my allowing me to live. me and my stupidity almost got me killed on the way to work this morning. was in a hurry to work, switched lanes right as i did my headcheck, but, lo and behold, there was actually a car that was going faster in the left lane (rare in seattle). they braked in time as i gunned it, because i was pretty much already in the lane, and she came maybe as close as 6 feet behind me.

so, thank you god, and apologies to the cager in the purple toyota. i had waved with a peace sign to say sorry, but i think they may have mistaken it for the finger, the way my gloves are designed (all my fingers are black except for the index finger) and the way the person reacted... looked like he/she was trying to chase me down or something.

again, thank you and sorry.

2. Well, at least you know who to thank! :mrgreen:

Next time, just wave, that way you can't be misinterpreted !

3. If you were riding a 12, all that instant-power would have been ready enough to instantaneously transfer you to the highest possible warp speeds...works in all occassions haha...

glad to hear your alright. now if you were hardcore, you would have gotten the license plate number to the vehicle, then send the owner flowers and do a ballerina dance :shock:

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

thought about it... the ballerina dance and all... but i had to get to work... that person will probably hate bikers for the rest of their life, now...