close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Killer picture

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by mcjunky, Jun 10, 2005.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I think that I just popped a boner! :oops:

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

pfff... i can do that...

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Not as well as I can!!!!

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Not poop!!!!! Not like Paul..... I can POP one! crackup:

6. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Another one: Joey Dunlop at the TT:
    [​IMG]
    Pretty amazing...although maybe not as amazing as a chick "popping a boner".

7. If I did, it sure as hell would not be on purpose.

8. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Ditto. But then I would brag about it like it was.

[​IMG]

9. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

While we're on the subject, has anybody ever jumped their bike before? I did it on accident, but it was probably only like an inch or two in the air (went up a hill a little too fast like Tom Cruise in Top Gun). And it was my 250 Ninja, not my Hayabusa.

10. Oh yeah...when you going to Greek Hill in Pullman, there is a huge incline road coming from flat part of Pullman, it launches you if you dont know about the bump midway up. Good fun with oncoming traffic and pretty girls to stare at.

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

apparently kpf4i does it all the time. :lol:

going up one of the hilly streets in seattle on one of our last outings and he got the tires off the ground. he was behind me so i missed it but beans said it was at least a good foot off the ground...

12. I remember that. Starbucks boy needs to drink some more lattes and keep that front end down!

13. Coolness.. thanks for the pics ! 8)

14. Yeah I used to love launching my bike. There's nothing like having wheels off the ground, one or two.

However.
    (haha)

There's this bridge near where I lived in PA that is so steep the local HS teachers talk about it in physics class. It's basically shaped like a semi-circle instead of going to concave up to meet the road. It's like 2 car lengths long and atleast 3 or 4 feet tall. Everyone slows down for it and such. One day I was headed out and I was late so I was in 'passing mode', if you know what I mean. I was blasting 60-70 on this 45 mph road and had to pass yet another person, so I just opened it up to about 80, no problem. I got back into my lane just as I remembered what was comin up, and why I didn't usually pass there. Eeeeyyyup. I the bridge at something like 75, went flllllllyyyying. I was easily a foot or two off the ground, and I went straight up, barely managed to keep my feet on the pegs but I was standing up as high as I could have while still holding on to the bars. When I landed (there was hang time, it was sick :shock: ) the bike wiggled once or twice and then I sat down when it straightened out. A grizzled Harley rider coming towards me that saw the whole thing was just grinning and shaking his head. :lol:

15. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

coming into the depot you can launch off the sidewalk and get a little bit of air :)

T

16. Been there Red.. your whole life flashes before you and you instantly make your last prayers.. :shock: :lol: