close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Klamath Area Photo Tag!

Discussion in 'Klamath Falls' started by Jakobi, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Chris and I talked about this at the Southern Oregon Campout and since everyone else is doing this we might as well get our own photo tag going.

Photo Tag Rules

1. You ride to the current tag photo.
    2. You photograph your bike at that location in approximately the same orientation as the original.
    3. Post the photo.
    4. After posting the photo you have 48 hrs to ride to, photograph and submit a new photo tag.
    5. Tag location must be no more than 150 miles round trip of Klamath Falls proper.
    6. Another rider then must tag your photo.
    7. Try to avoid repeat tags.
    8. Shiny side up!

To get us started...
    [​IMG]

-Jake

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. Dam mang , gotta call CSI on this one ????

3. It's a U.S. Government Property sign. Start looking for U.S. Government installations in the area and I'm sure you'll figure it out. I have faith! :thumbrig:

-Jake

4. I think I figured it out within about 10 seconds, but won't know for sure until I ride by there most likely this weekend.

5. Alright, got it! The road was a little rough but enjoyable anyway!

[​IMG]

Here is a shot of the view from off of Hamaker

[​IMG]

Thanks for the trip! And thanks to everyone who went along, including my wife, who is the greatest passenger ever!

6. Here is the next challenge! This one should be a little easier. It's closer and it has smoother roads although about 1 mile is dirt (Well packed dirt but still be careful).

[​IMG]

Have fun with this one and if you need any other information I have another photo with Roach's and Jakes's Bike nearby and could help out.

7. ALL RIGHT!

Maybe I can play this game even with my crazy schedule! Thanks for getting it started!

8. Here is the other picture! This may help you figure out where it is!

[​IMG]

9. I'm pretty sure I know where this is but when I was out there it was dark and I forgot to look. Also, I haven't made it back out yet...I need to give my Master Cylinder back to my buddy today but hopefully my M/C kit shows up so I won't be down for too long.

-Jake

10. The first photo nearly misled me. The second photo totally clued me in.

Here's mine at Klamath Wildlife Area,Miller Island unit:
    [​IMG]

I am going to try to get a new tag tomorrow. If current plans work out, I won't be in town this weekend.

11. Nicely done! BTW I figured this out this morning James :nana. Looking forward to the next one.

-Jake

12. Awesome! Glad to see someone get this! Anyone up to riding out to the head of the Williamson sometime later today for the other Riding Game?

13. If you want to swing past my house, I'll run up there with you.

14. Okay, here's the new photo. No off-pavement needed at all, except for the gravel parking lot.

[​IMG]

If no one gets it, I have a 2nd photo which should be a good clue. (Thanks Jim, for your 2nd photo).

15. [​IMG][/IMG]

Hagglestein Park! Good Tag!

16. [​IMG][/IMG]

NEW TAG NOT TOO HARD... ENJOY THE RIDE! NO DIRT AT ALL!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  17. It took me a few tries but I had the general area nailed down pretty good.

[​IMG]

The lighting wasn't very good by the time I got there and it's not the exact spot but it's pretty close. A nice view from Bald Hill.

I should have a new tag tomorrow.

-Jake

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  18. It was Paradise Hill but close enough, well done!

19. I thought it was Paradise Hill but Google maps says it's Bald Hill. I didn't look into it further but if Google maps is correct I would assume that Paradise Hill is just the name of the development. Either way it was a fun ride. Thanks!

-Jake

20. Hahah Paradise Hill... I saw a couple guys headed up as I came down last night.

Too bad I don't have a camera. >.<