close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ktm dealer

Discussion in 'Northern ID' started by kz1k, Apr 4, 2011.

1. kz1k

kz1k

heres beaudrys new address for your parts and service

Dealership Information
    Beaudry Motorsports is proud to be your motorcycle dealer for Kawasaki, KTM and Ducati, in the Pacific Northwest. Owned by Steve Beaudry and managed by a fantastic staff that all live and love motorcycles like you do...

Beaudry Motorsports
    11549 N. Reed Rd. Hayden, ID 83835
    Phone: 208-772-6187
    Fax: 208-777-4008
    Monday thru Friday 9:00-4:00 pst

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. I don't know who posted this but it isn't the case - Beaudry is not a Ducati, KTM, BMW or Suzuki dealer any longer. If you wanted to buy a Kawi police bike go for it. At the present time we sadly have no Ducati dealers and the only KTM dealer is Dave Russell in Spokane who has been there for I/m guessing, close to 25 years. A former employee of Beaudry Motorsports is KTM certified and is capable and does good work.

3. +1 older... I heard some news today about KTM... If it pans out we'll all see but it WILL NOT be in the hands of Beaudrys anymore... People should truly get their frickin info correct before spouting shit... sounds like someone that has their nose up at the Beaudry folks...

4. QUOTE=steve (oldertrble);2461756]I don't know who posted this but it isn't the case - Beaudry is not a Ducati, KTM, BMW or Suzuki dealer any longer. If you wanted to buy a Kawi police bike go for it. At the present time we sadly have no Ducati dealers and the only KTM dealer is Dave Russell in Spokane who has been there for I/m guessing, close to 25 years. A former employee of Beaudry Motorsports is KTM certified and is capable and does good work.[/QUOTE]:mfclap: No need for BS if you cant run a dealership, dont pretend you can.. Hopoe for the best, Dave Russell 25 years has to mean some thing?

5. I'll be anxious to hear when the Honda dealer announces it - - I think there are most likely better places and owners for it but truthfully I know very little about the facts in this case - (surprisingly, since I claim to know everything about nothing :) _)

6. Beaudry Motorsports is not a dealer for anything.

I read the entry with Beaudry's new address and announcing that they would deal with all of our "parts needs". They would never return my phone calls for the money I paid for parts I nevwer got. When I read the info I went to their building to see them for parts money they owed me and they wouldn't let me in the door.. I called the State of Idaho dealer licinsing to complain and she said Beaudry was no longer a franchised motorcycle dealer. I asked them about Kawasaki because of the police bikes and she said Beaudry is no longer a Kawasaki dealer. I know KTM is at Cd'A Honda now. Ducati has been gone for a couple of years. BMW is at Westside. Aprilla is at Empire Cycle and Suzuki is gone and has not reopened.

It'll be great to hear the story that Beaudry will come up with for this one. If his mouth is open he's lying.

smoothytaggert likes this.