close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Laguna supplies

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by mcjunky, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Couple things people may not bring they should.

Bike locks. Lot's of bike get ripped, lock em up boys! I will be putting mine inside the tent and locking up my tent as well. Don't want anyone scumbagging through my stuff while I'm watching races :evil:

Poster tubes. If you got pit passes and are gonna be bringing posters back with you it's a must. In 03 I spent a bunch of time gathering posters and autographs only to have most of em fly out of my pack on the blast back to monterey :x

Airhorns and cowbells. Combined with alcohol it's a great way to show our local boys support out on the track. I'm hoping with the crowd noise and the killer notes coming from the gp bikes I won't be able to hear myself think!

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

speaking of which, don't forget your earplugs, boys and girls...

3. I heard alcohol works as good as ear plugs :tard: Any truth to this cause it's the route I'm going :mrgreen: I'll be using the ear plugs on the way down though.

4. For us westside folks that never get to use it, bring sunblock!

5. You will definately want to bring plenty of sunblock and water. It may be a cool 75 degrees near the water in Monterey, but closer inland to where the track is the temperature can jump an easy 20 degrees.

Bring your wallet too! All the vendors and reps will be there and the food is not cheap! If you can, bring your own water.

6. Thanks for the tips!
    Did you get a new bike or will you be taking the R1 again?