close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Layed down

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by low80elco, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Last night Reece from Street Addiction bit it pretty bad. It was over in Coeur d'Alene last night at about 7pm. He slid over 200 feet with no shirt and no helmet. He broke his leg and wrist. They say he'll be in the hospital for the next week or so. So if everyone could keep him in your prayers I will post updates when I hear more.

2. This is not good, what was he doing?

3. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

Dang, which bike did he ride, I'm not good with names but I know bikes :)

T

4. Which bike is his? What hospital is he check in under and what name? I'll stop by and visit him there.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

His bike is the old yellow GSX 500 (I'm pretty sure.....)

Poor guy...that's pretty rough.....Glad he's not dead....

6. He is in Coeur d'Alene as far as I know. I am going to go visit him tonight and will know for sure where he is at around 5. As far as I know he was taking a corner when he went down. He rides the yellow Suzuki 500 with no clutch plate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Old nothing... thats an 04. Lol! Everyone thinks that bike is old.

8. it coulda been worse, seeing as he wasnt wearing a helmet though... :cry:

9. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Well, I sincerely hope this dude is OK...and I'm sorry but I have to say it: Damn guys, wear your f'ing gear!!!! This is what it's for!!!!

Get well, man.

10. +1

Sorry to hear, sad to see a brother go down.
    Wear your fucking gear.
    Dead riders dont ride very often.

E

11. Yes if some can give me a last name Ill go and see him this afternoon after I get off of work.

12. LIL CRASH give us the info that way we can go see him.....

13. We where going out to the boat launch in coeur d'alene. he went down coming out of that 35mph corner that is below the i-90 bridge. he was over the white line about 2 feet when he was out of the corner. he then started heading back for the road when he hit a large bump whitch broke his rear tire out from under him sending him sliding up hill for 206 feet. his road rash is not that bad for no shirt and for how far he slid. he broke his left leg witch was a compound break. his bone was sticking out about 2 inches. his right wrist was like at a 90 degree angle to his arm. he will be in the kc hospital for 4-5 days. he is going to have a couple of operations. his name is reece wallace if any one wants to see him. i will probally be going out there every day to cheer him up. if you want to come out to support him give me a call at 362-2938 my name is brett (I ride the primer color gsxr 750 in the pics with reece). He is very lucky and i am thankfull that he is still alive.

14. Thanks LIL CRASH we will go see him !!!!!!

15. +1

16. glad he's not seriously as in gravely injured - but like the others have said - if he'd been wearing proper gear he'd probably be home with a headache or a broken rib - who knows - maybe when your time is up it's up but you don't have to push it - for G-d sakes guys buy a leather jacket,pants and hemet and wear them even in the heat

You'll be better off for it - believe it -

Steve

17. He is in room #220. i am going out there tonight at 5:30 or 6:00 to see him.

18. Thanks for posting that stuff up Brett. I told Kjersti I would go out there tonight, but I forgot about my meeting tonight. Tomorrow after work I will be heading out there so if you wanna meet up let me know. Thanks for the support everyone. I am sure Reece will appreciate it!

19. i'm taking a copy of this thread out for him to see so he know how much people care I'm sure it will brighten his day a little. thanks for all the good whish he needs them right now.

20. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

hope he gets well soon, I'll try and head over to wish him well, seems like just a couple days ago I was riding with him.

T