close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let's Ride/Wednesday 13th. 10:00am

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Rocketman, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Anyone interested in riding wednesday the 13th. Meet me at the Zip Trip in Liberty Lake. Right off the I-90 exit heading east. Meet at 10:00am leave at 10:30 sharp. The ride will be a moderate speed ride around CDA Lake and up to St. Maries and Plummer back to the Valley. It should be a prefect day for riding. Probably about a 3 hour trip. Anyone is welcome to join me. Everyone will be able to keep up. Just out having fun. Meet new people etc. So post up if you want to go!! 8)

2. Jump on the ride to dry-shitties with us, youll be glad you did

E

3. Maybe next time. I don't have that much time: have to work. SO, for those of you who don't have that much time for the tri cities run. post up! :thumblef:

4. Chase us to colfax, then head back via the east side of CdA, thatd be a nice ride.

E

5. Still planning the ride, any takers. I'll check a few more times before wednesday. :?:

6. Just checking one last time.

7. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

It sounds alright, but I am still planning to do the Tricities run. However, I am still at work so I may end up getting up late and who knows. I definately will end up in Pullman.