close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let's see pictures of those decals on your moto!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 20, 2005.

1. If you have a WashingtonRiders.com decal on your moto, please post up a picture. It may be used in the eStore in the picture gallery for each item. Heck, while you're at it, goto the eStore and write up a review on them. Populate people, populate! :mrgreen:

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

If you would only give them to people, they might be able to put them on there bikes! HUH!!

3. Our goal has always been to keep Washington Riders free of charge to the end user. We do this through the sale of decals, amongst other things.

4. Trixie has it on here helmet visor, it looks really cool. Maybe she'll see this and post up a pic.

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

these are old pics. they're all torn up, now, from my knees on the tank...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

thats a good idea....

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Beans, do you have gold ones?

8. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Can I sell Paul on here then??? Or do you think that I will be losing money? crackup:

9. No, just black, white, and grey. They are reverse cut though so they will match any motorcycle.

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    hey bean, thanks for helping me out with my log in name:mfclap:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  11. wow, you're pretty tricky revivin' a thread that was made a whole three years ago, to the date.

12. [​IMG]
    Sorry Cellphone Picture

13. Hell, I may have to pull out my remaining 2 original run, "Washington Riders" decals to keep this thread on topic.

14. Holy thread revival Batman!

15. Sorry it took so long to get one of them posted.

[​IMG]

Waiting to get my other swingarm powdered before I place it on the bike.

16. Okay.. crappy picture of the sticker.. I had to put it way down low because I didn't have anywhere else to put it. I suppose you'll be able to see it nicely if I ever make it back out to the track. :tard:
    [​IMG]

17. If your riding some how I doubt anyone would be checking out the sticker...:evil4:[insert leghumping here]

JK

yamaha uses alot of factory stickers don't they, but it looks good were ya got it.