close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lia's Ninja

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Lia, May 2, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Wish it was still that shiny....the dust here in Pullman is annoying.

2. Nice nice. Is it a 500 or 250? I don't recall, from seeing it parked under Owen.

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

welcome Lia!

4. I love it. 8)

5. I love the Ninja! At the Thursday photoshoot, we'll have to get some real live action shots of it. Is that a 250 or 500?

6. How much did it cost? My g-friend is looking into possibly buying a bike.

7. Ya know I hear aside from straights, those 250's and 500's a hoot on the track. She should be passing all of us up and down Spiral!!!

8. There will have to be a great deal of experience behind me before I start passing you guys! I haven't even had to put gas in it yet.... :p that goes for the "live action shots" too. I am kind of nervous about riding up to meet you all! I have visions of motorcycle dominoes that I somehow start....ha ha.

As far as cost, I think the bike was about 3G's Kawi had a great deal on a credit card and the payments are 65/mo. The insurance is the killer. Plan ahead for that.

Thanks for the compliments on the bike.
    I wish I could go with you after the shoot but I have one more final on Friday to do. Yuck.

L

9. So is it a 250cc or a 500cc???

Naw, never feel like you should be intimidated with riding with us. Just ride within YOUR riding limits, and dont do anything unless your comfortable. You will hear tons of advice, but just have fun and take it slowly.

You'll be fine!

10. Nice bike, great pic for your first bike. I've heard nothing but great things about those bikes. I'm sure you'll love it. You're always welcome to come ride with us in Spokane if you ever get up here.

11. Thanks guys. I look forward to meeting everyone and riding with you here or there.
    L

12. beerbohm,

if you are looking for a 250 for your g-friend i am selling mine. it is a 2004 with 5000 miles. I have taken care of it and the only reason i want to sell it is because i want a bigger, faster one. Check out the for sale section and it is under ninja 250! just thought I would let you know!

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

according to her "profile" over at nwsportbikes.net, she rides a 250

14. Thank you! Finally, I can sleep at night...

15. Yep...it's a 250. I saw it up close when parked next to it.

Nice bike Lia! ;)

Anyone wanna play dominoes? :)

16. Starting with your bike, right? I'm gonna be sure to keep my bike away from Ower, now.. ;)

17. Sorry about keeping you hanging about the size of my bike. I did reply but it was in the (extremely) tiny subject line. Now I know why no one puts anything there. :)

Yeah, I was on campus for about 14 hours today. 2 finals down and two to go. BTW, who rides the Suzuki and is in Physiscs 201? You finished your exam quick. Wish I would have met you sooner, you could have made some $ as a tutor. I have the worlds largest headache.
    L

18. Starting with your bike, right? I'm gonna be sure to keep my bike away from Ower, now..

Oh, you guys are REAL funny. Maybe you should spend some time in 'Ower' and take a typing class. :lol:

19. I am not on there...? Maybe the Kawasaki one?

20. I thought I would throw my pics( 2001 Suzuki GSXR 750)in with my girls instead of making a new post. I hope to get her a ninja 500r when she has been riding for awhile. I hope to bring my bike up this Sunday, maybe Ill see some of you around. Her bike cost about 3300 after tax and reg. for those who wanted to know. You can find them used between 2000 and 3000 for the 2004s and seen some 2005 used as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]