close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Live Chat

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 26, 2005.

Would you use Live Chat?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Maybe

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Please vote...If I created a Live Chat section, would you use it?

2. Unfortunately, I view this from work and live chat isn't allowed on our comps. If I was at home I'd be glad to!

3. If you made it an irc chat you have either use mirc or a java client to get in. With the java client people would not have to install any software on there pc and it will get through most firewalls blocking certain ports.

And yes let do it

4. I have to say maybe just because I am afraid of what it would do to my time at work. I already am on here more than I should be. I'll never get anything done if I start chatting. That's why I have never been on any chat rooms. Maybe if there were some scheduled evening sessions or something. Who am I kidding? I'll likely jump in all day long!

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

maybe at home. but i'm rarely on when i'm at home...

6. Live Chat has been added.

7. "Not Found
    The requested URL /vBChat.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

a dreaded 404 error....ouch

8. What did you click to get that error? The Live Chat works, just click the link on the menu at the top. We even had a tryout chat with a few members to make sure.

Let me know if you continue to have troubles. Maybe try refreshing the page??

9. yeah its working now..thats weird. I was clicking the link up above and it wasnt working. Oh well, its all good now

10. I knew it was still there! ah ha! If you are on the Home page (the home button) and you try to go to the Live Chat, it doesnt work. But if you are under the Forums button, it works

11. Thanks...I'll look into fixing that.

12. hey beans the live chat feature is very cool - nice work dude