close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Furnished Room

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by LemonFresh, Feb 7, 2015.

1. I am in my Junior/Senior year at OIT in Klamath Falls working on a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. I will be working for a company in Albany as a paid intern this Spring and Summer.

As such, I am looking for a room to rent for six months starting the last week of March. I need to have a garage with space for a couple of motorcycles and room to work on them. The room would preferably be furnished with at least a bed, dresser and a desk.

I am in my early 30's, responsible, clean, and respectful. I spent last Spring and Summer in Portland renting a room from a forum member and his girlfriend and it worked out great.

Contact me through pm and we can see if we work something out.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. I may have a place in Corvallis, im in the same boat as you, but im headed up to Portland for a 6 month internship. We have a garage but its a bit small, with my roommates jaguar there's enough room to store and work on on my bike. how many bikes do you have?

3. You should be able to get two bikes in there. its a nice 3br house with two other people. one is a grad student the other is soon to be grad student. room is a bit small and unfurnished but if your interested i can talk to them and grab a couple pictures for you.

4. I would really like to end up in Albany to have a shorter commute. This sounds like a good option if things don't work out that way. If you have some free time, I wouldn't mind seeing the room and the garage space.

5. Good to hear the real OIT campus is still there. I graduated in 2008.
    Hit me up when you move here, always looking for other sport riders to cause havoc with.

I don't have a room to rent at the moment, but if that changes I'll PM you and see if you still need it.