close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for some help, shot in the dark here

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by TheRussian, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I am getting married October 11th. For our wedding we were looking at renting an old classic car to drive us from the house, to the church, but our area is not supper good with finding rentals like that.
    There are 2 companies that offer classic/luxury cars for rent.

My question for you local riders is does anyone know where I can find a car to rent, OR even better, has one of you restored something that looks really cool and would like to make a few hundred in a few hours by driving newly weds around?

Something like this would be cool

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. I don't have a vehicle to offer myself, but have spent a number of years in the wedding and event industry. Nothing but positive experiences with British Motor Coach limo company in Seattle. A really unique fleet of vintage Bentley, Rolls-Royce, etc. I have been another vendor working alongside them, not the customer, so I don't know anything about rates and whatnot. Might be worth looking into if you haven't already. Good luck, and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

3. I have looked at them. Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there as well.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  4. Saw one identical to this in South Hill, but couldnt get with the driver to see if I could talk to him.

[​IMG]

5. I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the head-up I will do some looking on Craigslist.