close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looks like kitsap died......

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by Ryan Isaacson, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Been away for a few years. Forum used to be a little more lively when I left. Still doing Wednesday rides at 5 from the mall parking lot? Or did that change? If it has changed, where do they go from and what days and times? Thanks!

2. I'm not familiar with that ride. I'm trying to put something small together for this Saturday. Kickstands up at 1100am from Red Apple diner in Bremerton. Headed towards Olympia via green Mtn and Shelton. Confirm if interested. Weather permitting :)

3. I'd be down to roll but I'm heading to San Fransisco this weekend. Yes, I'm riding :)

4. Me too! My kids are all grown up now and I just picked up another bike. Ready to ride again. Let's see if we can reignite the Kitsap thread.

5. BTW- Brother's does a ride weds at 6:30pm. I'm not sure when it ends. I plan on going this wed.

6. Well, I know that this is an old post, but yes, the Wednesday night rides still happen, though in the summer, the meet-up is 6:00, KSU at 6:30, I think. And the first Sunday bike nights are still happening as well. First Sunday of the month, at the Cloverleaf, 5:00 pm.