close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Memorial day weekend???

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Perferd, May 5, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

A few buddies and I will be trucking up to Fossil, OR to do some camping. That is not more then an hour from the boarder on the central/eastern side or the state. We will all have our bikes in the back of the trucks and our gear for camping. Plan on chilling at night drinking some beer then in the day riding all over the map. Dates are around 27th-31st...

Justin

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Were taking the dirtbikes, a keg of beer, up to fernan. Endless trails through the trees and mountains!

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

No dirtbikes here... Streetbikes on the scenic roads...Yes plenty of beer though

4. MOSES LAKE BABY!!! LAST YEAR WAS CRAAAAAAAZZZZY at the dunes!!!

5. Saw a gal out there a few years back take her shirt off and show off what her boyfriend paid $8000 for, then a guy walked by her and licked one, to which she replied with a sharp report of her helmet off his head!

Moses hole dunes is KRAYZEEE

E

6. Moses Lake ROCKS! Are they still charging you to get in now and I also heard you could reserve a 'slot' ahead of time and it's always sold out? I have good memories of that place. My bro had a quad and we ran the heck out of it. He broke a few bones once...good video.
    L

7. Just talked to Jason H. (wormser) out at Westside yesterday, he said they are doing motard racing here in Spokane for Memorial Day weekend. The only time of the year they are going to have it, and I guess he is gonna race too that weekend. Thought about going out there and watching the action...

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well to all who want to just stop by you can look for a bunch of bikes. We will be staying at the Shelton Campground...

Everyone have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend and remember its not just about drinking beer and BBQ'ing...

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i've never been charged to get in there and i've been there the last 3 years. Memorial Day weekend at the Dunes in Moses Lake is the biggest drunkfest you'll ever see. Lots of nice toys, big trucks, bikes, a good ole time