close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mercer Island...

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Apr 14, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm gonna go see what the big deal is about the roads over there today after work (6-ish) if it's not raining. if it's even drizzling, i'm going home...

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

watchout for the cops, and u only wanna run it once. cause the locals will call the cops.

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

for doing what? house shopping? sight-seeing? minding my own business? i hate jackasses like that. ooh, that's right, i'm not as rich as the people who live so i shouldn't have the privilege of being on the same ground as they are. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

4. Jafar was saying he and Keith and some others went for a ride out there. Take some pics man and report back to us. In a couple weeks, I'll be riding out there and I wanted to hit Mercer up!!

5. What you wanna do is let them know you respect their anonymity. You want to wear a Solid Black ski mask under your helmet, lets them know you to like to be anonymous.

Also another key point is to take an interest yet be respectful. So instead of gawking, take note and find out when people won't be home. This allows you to observe their habitat in all its splender without seeming like a Nosey Ned.

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

actually, i was wearing a ski mask underneath. when i went through. not speeding or anything, well within the speed limit. lots of residentail, so i didn't wanna risk some kid running in front of me...

funny thing though, when i first got on the island, there was a cop at the intersection. going through the turns, i saw the cop again, and he was giving me a good, hard look, like he came all the way around the island to try and catch me doing something stupid. JACKASS.