close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Michelin man...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Perferd, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Just looked at my tires from yesterdays ride and it seems I was getting pretty low. I wore down my little michelin man (not all the way but some) and directional arrows and for me thats great improvement...YAY for me :mrgreen:

But for some odd reason it was only on the left side of the tire as if you were looking at it from the back. The right side was down some too but not like the left. Anyways just feels good to know your getting better I guess lol

Cant wait for my 4 or 5 track days coming up this and next month...

2. You need to get to the track!!!!

You will have a great time and will do awesome. Just be careful and pay attention to the track rules.

going to the track slowed me down on the street.

This made me more safe in two ways: I know I can go faster and lean harder than I previously dared and I am going slower so I have more reaction time. My track time made me realize it is stupid to try and be hero on the street. cause noone is.

3. Very well put! :clap

Jon

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I was just talking about the little michelin man on the very sides of the tires. I usually dont lean the bike that far over anyways cause half my body is leaning off lol.

I cant wait for track days hope to learn a lot and have tons of fun...

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

btw I dont try and be a hero on the roads too many things could go wrong. I ride my ride and at my pace. I tried once to ride someone elses ride and pace, that was a bad idea...3 weeks compared to several years lol oh well you live and learn