close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mon June 27 @ 6:00pm - Spokane Bike Night - Steer Inn

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Seems to be a lot of confusion...and there are some riders from the Pullman area riding up so just to clarify... :scratchea

Monday, June 27
    Spokane Bike Night
    Steer Inn (go all the way up Division, it's in the parking lot next to Magnolia Hi-Fi/Pawn One).
    Meetup around 6:00pm

I think everyone goes to the Office Depot parking lot afterwards.

2. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'll be there.....it's not snowing.....yet.

T

3. Dang, I can't make it. :angry7: I work nights. I wish I could be there and meet a bunch of you. Anyhow have fun!! 8)

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^Rocketman that bike is a classic lol...

I might be able to make it and if so I hope the weather clears up at least a little bit...

5. You all should be rejoicing...with the rain comes free motorcycle/gear cleaning too!!

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

not when you've got ebc rotors. stupid rust...

7. :shock:

8. Yeah good one. Hey atleast I dont have a puny little 4.1 gal tank. Ok. Perferd. crackup: LoL, Man I never stopped for gas so much!!
    Later

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

YEAH 120 miles to a tank of gas, thats so sad! HAHA

10. My bike goes into reserve from 90-100 miles haha

11. Kolat

165 miles till reserve riding conservatively, about 100 riding it like it's meant to be ridden :)

T

12. 160 to the light on the princess with a good flogging...

175 on the big bike with as much unicycling as possible....

Gotta finish a couple projects tonight so I have time thurs to put on the new chain/sprockets.

E

13. I am in route right now. And I get 140 miles till the get som gas jack ass light comes on.

14. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Your just jealous bro :nana hahaha...

Since putting on the full akro it has gone down a ton, plus running 10+K rpm's doesnt help :thefinge:

Depending on where and how I ride its 110-135miles a tank...

15. The 11 gets about 35 or so to the gallon and will go about 175 miles on a tank depending on how I'm riding. The Busa gets about the same mileage.

16. Yeah man, I am just messing with ya. 10 thou all day tends not to get too good of mileage. It definately ran good though. I really enjoyed the day with all of you guys. Usally I have been getting around 40-42 just riding back and forth to work on my old gixer. Which amounts to over 200 miles per tank. That's way better than 10 mpg of my Dodge Ram. My bike pays for itself practically. Anyhow. stay cool, see ya.

17. Those who showed up....

Kolat, mvbrian, xcannibalx, Beerbohm, a few others I dont know their handles, Shwaa...Skier rode in with him but stayed in Cheney.

It's 130am and Shwaa and I have been terroizing Spokane all night. His Triumph triple is now my second favorite naked moto, behind MV's rendition of naked.

Ride naked. Ride British. I should make that a decal.

Kolat layed his bike down trying to jump off the sidewalk/curb.

mvbrian had that same ole cheesy grin as he rolled in on the MV with full leathers. Did a nice little burnout on the way out of there...dang that bike sounds good! Someone buy it off him so he can get the mv1000!

18. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I ride out there wasn't too bad. Most of the night it was fairly clear. I had fun hanging out and riding even though we did catch a few sprinkles. I think I'll try and make it out at least once a week as long as work permits cuz sometimes theres nothing like riding around in the city at night. :mrgreen:

Josh

19. I dont normaly abuse the bike like that.

20. Kolat

I did'nt lay my bike down.....I simply was demonstrating what trixie did at the first moscow bike night :)

T