close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday July 18 - Hooters Spokane - 6:00pm

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Spokane's Bike Night
    Hooters
    6:00pm
    ...post up if you plan on making it and I'll call in some sort of reservation so we have a big enough table for everyone.

2. May roll out with my fastback..... I want to get some pics of it with hooters girls on and in it....

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

4. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

damn i work on monday nights

5. We're in, but we won't be able to make it this Monday. :cry: Next, Monday we can though.

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Count 1000 and myself in

7. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Mr and Mrs Snake plan to be there. Hey beans, see if you can get us a discount on food if enough of us show up. Thanks.

8. Oh, how I wish I could go too, but I'm committed already. Next time for sure. Fill me in on the happenings and such.

9. :clap

10. Is it a problem if I don't ride my bike? :cry:

11. I am new here and just bought a new bike..woulnd mind havin some new friends to show me whats exciting in Spokane

12. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Not a problem.....we just know that you are not a real biker....but hey, being a poser is cool too...... :nana

13. Just wanted to let you know I might bring a friend or two who are new to riding (first bikes) just kinda wanted a heads up as to what the plans are. never been to one of your Monday nite gatherings........ By the way my name is Sean and I will be on a 03 black 600rr.You guys have a pretty kool site here :thumblef:

14. That's totally cool! I've actually been inviting a lot of riders and non-riders interested in motorcycles out to the Monday evening meet and greet. Maybe even a few of the employees at Westside Motorsports may even show up.

I'll try to get a count on Monday from this post and call in a reservation.

15. i ll try and make it too guys.

16. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Getting people to join the site is great and all but shit we need to get people to start posting.....

Without participation this is no board...