close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday, June 6 - Spokane crew coming through

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by beansbaxter, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Group from Spokane heading out at 10am from Spokane, if anyone is interested from the Pullman area in joining us, let's do a meeting at Tesoro a lil before Noon.

Doing the River Run again and Spiral. Most of the riders coming from Spokane have never done Spiral.

Post up if interested, so we know whether or not to stop in Pullman to pick up anymore riders.

2. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'll be there if i don't end up going down to Boise...

josh

3. dag nab it! classes start that day and I am not done until 1pm :cussing: would love to go though

4. UPDATE: June 6, this upcoming Monday. Sorry on the typo.

5. If I don't go to Seattle, I'm 95% sure I will be there.

6. Depends on how fast Shumate Harley can rebuild my Buell... I'll catch the next one thanks.

Buell Man.

7. im down, where you meeting at in spokane? office depot?

8. The Spokane crew is meeting up at 10am at Office Depot on Division.

Here is the link for the Spokane crew meeting up that same day for the ride:
    http://www.washingtonriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1198

9. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I don't think I'll be going to Boise Monday. What time and were are we meeting in Pullman?

10. Sorry everyone, this hurts to say...but I will not be able to make this ride as I originally thought I would. Something came up...another time I hope.

11. Where do you pullman people want to meet us? We will be leaving spokane 10am or really close to it. 509-998-1247 Leave message and we can meet.
    Jared Beerbohm

12. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Tesoro in Pullman @ around Noon. It's across from Penguin Plumbing.

13. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

they're acually ganna be in Pullman a little later than noon. I think around 1ish or so. I'll be next to Tesoro getting something to eat to wait for them.

14. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I have to go to class, but I will drop by real fast to kick Shwaa's bike over for getting an ungodly tetris score in the arcade.

15. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Well it was good meeting you all before I went to talk to my school counselor (yay.) How did the ride go?

16. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

:headbang:

17. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

The ride was great! There are pictures up in the picture section.