close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday May 16th RIIIIIIIDE - 5pm

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Trixie, May 16, 2005.

1. So if the weather is permitting.... of course... (and if you have questions - just call me: 425.891.4273) - we will take off from Tesoro, eh, something like 5:10ish.... maybe 5:15ish.... As soon as Cordodor gets done doing that thing that I hate doing - work, and get's his butt down there. A nice early evening ride would be nice. (Plus who knows - might fire up the grill afterwards - again)

xo
    Trixie

2. I dunno if the weather is going to work with us. If it clears up I might show, but the forecast is for rain rain rain.

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, i'm not gonna make it. weather's just not nice enough

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey if I lived down there I would go! I think it is fun riding in the rain, you learn how ride much better, do to minimal traction.
    Ne ways, Trixie, you'll have to ride up to Spokane sometime and go riding with us folks up here.

5. Yeah it's really gross outside.

About riding up to Spokane... I'm really not doing anything with my days for the next week or so... in other words I'm game - if the weather is nice. Let me know when works for you guys and I'll come visit.

xo
    Trixie

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Saturday, we have a ride planned at about noon. We will end up at my house, and we are having a BBQ for whoever wants it. You are more then welcome to join in. We are meeting at Camp Motorsports at noon. If you are not sure where thats at just ask somebody will tell ya.

7. Jabstar17 the only reason you like the rain is because you dont have shower as much!!

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Dude you nailed that one right on!!!!

9. trix, might be riding tomorrow (tues), post up if you wanna join

E

10. if the weather is nice.... you tell me where and when and I'm there. You can call me: 425.891.4273 if it's a spur of the moment thing, or if you find me on MSN: im_your_sweetie@hotmail.com... then talk to me!!!

xo
    Trixie

11. K Ill try to remember to put you into my MSN, gotta get my rearsets for the big bike and see how the paint is coming, make a few biz calls and get some stuff done in the AM, but definitely want to get some wheels turned....

E