close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MORE PICS NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by R7-RYDER, Apr 14, 2005.

1. I would imagine anyone who has a motorcycle they enjoy has taken a picture of it, so why does nobody post pics??? C'mon lets see your rides. Or maybe mug shots would be another good topic.

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

I still need a new pipe, but here is my bike with a few changes since the last time i posted...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

nice.

is your preload all the way up? looks really high.

nice flames. :mrgreen:

4. I have been trying and trying to get pictures on hear and
    can't freakin' figure this out.
    any suggestions?

5. Hey cordodor, nice lookin bike...what kind of rear sprocket is that?

Sure...check out this thread for more info on it:
    http://www.washingtonriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=77

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

I haven't touched the preload. it's whatever came stock which I assume is not at the highest point.

they are Vortex front and rear sprockets although I'm sure you cant see the front one... That's the cleanest it will ever be, the day i put it on :wink:

Thanks for the compliments

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

LoveHate needs to get his pics on here.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

nice bike, stone. mine's better. it's an '03. :mrgreen:

seriously it's a nice bike. wish i had an '05. sketchy about the xm, though. riders get distracted enough as it is without music...

9. that xm radio is just asking to be stolen, I dont know about here in Pullman, but back home that wouldnt last more than a couple days without dissapearing.

10. Only if he does not take the brain off,its portable.

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

I like my 208's. They're a little more slippery than i think i would like, but it's a controllable slippery if that makes any sense. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the Metzeler M1's, so I think i will try those next time around.

12. I was going to take more pictures of my bike today, but the perfect weather today was everywhere BUT Spiral Highway. The hill was the only place where it was freaking raining and cold, everywhere else was warm and sunny. :(

13. G-Spot my pic's are on here. The Yellow Gixxer Sixxer under members rides. Thanks for thinking about my baby though. :D

14. I don't see any way to post a picture.. is it because I am still a peon here? :lol:

15. You have to upload your pictures, then put them in a post. You can upload stuff for free here: http://paintedover.com/ . I know the owner and he's a good guy. :)

16. :!: :!: :!: Hey Jake! Let's see some pics of the gixxer in her new threads, please.