close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moscow, ID

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, May 25, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Hello Pullman people. I have a few buddies who live in Moscow and are always looking for other ppl to ride with. Hope you guys don't mind riding with Idahoans. We try to get together once a week (usually on Sundays) to ride around and just hang out. Peace.

2. Glad you found your way into here Josh - no discriminating, at least not from me, against non-washingtonians... just no rallying thru frat lawns and into trees at 90 mph like you guys have a tendancy to do - ok? Welcome aboard!! glad you gave me a call.

3. Welcome to the board, I use to ride with many riders who went to U of I in Moscow, as well as some riders from the Post Falls and Lake CDA area. We were thinking of adding an Idaho section, but for now just join up with any rides that you are close to and can make it.

As you will hear me say like a broken record, "All are welcome!"

4. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

An Idaho section would be SWEET!

5. Do you really think we should add an Idaho section? I can do it if ya'll want.

6. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I vote YES. I'll even print fliers and put them on bikes when school starts...

7. You got your wish then. In the Regional Rides & Gatherings section, I put up a Idaho spot. Specifically, there is a subforum in there for Moscow, ID.

I dont know if we need a Lewiston, ID...we'll see.

8. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

THANK YOU! :lol:

9. Awesume!!!!! Thanks for the Moscow sub..... Can't wait to spread the word when school begins.