close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moses Lake Riders: Sound off!

Discussion in 'Moses Lake' started by beansbaxter, May 29, 2007.

1. Hey...sweet cafe 650. almost did that to an 81 last year but ti was too far gone, Welcome!

2. I’m getting back into riding again after taking a 15 year break to raise kids. Last year I bought a 2001 Suzuki Intruder 1500LC I wanted a bike big enough so my wife could ride with me. Then when I took the motorcycle safety course I talked my wife into taking the course with me and when she got her inducement needless to say she had to get her own a bike too. I’m looking forward to meeting you all and maybe I’ll get a chance to do that over coffee tomorrow. :thefinge:

3. Welcome!

4. if i can get the R6 started ill try to be at coffee

5. We should be there around 9ish

6. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Consider adding an inch to the soles of your boots?

7. Hi Everyone. New here to this site. Last spring my husband was going to take the Motorcycle Safety course since he decided to start riding again after so long, he said you should take the course just so you know what's going on when you ride on the back of my motorcycle. I said sure. Anyway, I was so nervous, he said you can do it, you pass this class and I will buy you a motorcycle. I PASSED. Couple weeks later I found a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. I do love it. Getting used to loving to ride, I gotta learn to accept and have the wind be my friend. LOL! Hope to meet some nice people along the way.:roll:

8. hi all my name is jasson i grew up in moses over on the base and knolls vista dr but when i was 18 i moved to olympia wa with my now wife i have been riding street for about 10 years i now own a 2009 shadow 750

9. Hey I'm a new rider my name is Miguel, I have a 2012 Kawasaki ninja 250r I heard its a great starter bike. I've been living moses lake for 2 years now I'm originally from phoenix AZ

10. Welcome!

11. Name is Maurilio, Took motorcycle course April of last year bought my 07 R6 the following month been riding since then. Originally from Los Angeles been living here since 96.

12. So many new ones already....Welcome one and all.

13. well after 9 years of working in Iraq and Afghanistan I'm coming home
    maybe to stay but will have to see.
    I'm looking forward to getting back to riding and meeting up with the PNW riders
    are they still doing the trips up to Leavenworth for burgers and Brews

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  14. Hey guys new to this fourm thing too. I've figured out how to post and have posted a few times. Still going on a wild goose hunt trying to find them though. I'm living in Ephrata and recently got an 04 R6. I've been riding all over from Quincey to Moses Lake and have made a trip all the way to Yakima across the Colombian River a few times. This is my first bike and I'm a pretty quick learner but I've wanted to ride since probably 2010. Anyways I'm all ways riding alone and would like to try something new.

15. Hi, I'm new to the forum and live a few miles east of Moses. I've been on dirt bikes forever, and back into the street side for the last 8 years. I'm currently riding an Aprilia Tuono 1100. I just took it for a ride on the old Vantage highway and the Yakima canyon. 20170518_202629.jpg