close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MotoGP Laguna Seca 2006

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 15, 2005.

1. MotoGP Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca July 21-23, 2006

On the day that saw 57,932 people watch American Nicky Hayden win his first MotoGP World Championship race, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca officials announced that the 2006 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix will take place July 21-23.

Renewal information for assignable items such as premier pit row suites and reserved camping will be mailed to customers this week.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Sept. 1 via (800) 327-SECA and Ticketmaster outlets.

More information on the 2006 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix will be announced soon.

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Sweet! That may be my chance to meet my future husband Nicky Hayden!!! YES!!!!! :mrgreen:

3. Premier Pit row suite 595/750

Paddock Suite turn 3 525

Turn 2 Suites 450

flagroom 375

laguna club 350

3 day general 90
    2 day 80
    friday 25
    sat 40
    sun 55

paddock passes 40

moto parking paved 30

parade lap one lap 50 :scared

premier camping 325
    reseverd 275
    priority 190
    general 45 a night

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

You know someone is making money off of this.....and a grip of it too!

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

One night with Nicky Hayden....alone....PRICELESS!!!!

6. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

I need to go to this next year. Sounds like everyone had a good time last month. Hey Jezterr, let me know what type of tickets you are going to get and I will get the same. I suppose you are going to be flying down again, I don't think I want to make that long ride.

7. What long ride? Sheesh you guys, if I can do it you sure as heck can. :scratchea It was only 3 days of 350 miles there and the same back, and I'm not talking freeway miles either. And that with less than 500 miles under my belt to start with! :nana

8. It's not the miles as much as the time. That's a lot of vacation time to use up.

9. that's true. I'm lucky in that I have 3 weeks vacation each year. It takes up 6 days of vacation bc we're at the track on Saturday & Sunday. I'd like to watch Friday one of these times, but there usually isn't a major race that day so we use it for traveling. =)

10. Got trailer???

Best way to go. Take a week, trailer down, ride Wednesday and Thursday (Hwy.1 , Skaggs Springs, Carmel Valley Rd etc...), ride to track on Friday, Sat, & Sun, drive half way home on Sun, finish it out on Monday.

Can you say heaven.

11. I'm going to book the week now. Hey Tim. . . you and JR want to stay at the condo with Nichole and I? I'll let you know when I complete the booking. Let me know what tickets you guys get. I want to get the pit passes and sweet seats. I may get the box seats.

12. oh ya im going back. oh!and Rossi will win!