close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MotoGP - One Last Check

Discussion in 'Westside' started by SilverDawg, Jul 1, 2005.

1. So some of us are heading off as early as this weekend. Let's post up here if you are planning to go down for the event. We can try to keep an eye out for each other. Would be nice to meet up with you.

KC and I will be down there for all three days, but sadly just in general admission.

2. Heading out thursday and camping on fox hill by the corkscrew. Will be found roaming around the pits and may be intoxicated :mrgreen:
    I'm on a bright ass yellow tlr, if ya'll see it come on in and say high.

3. I'm headed out this weekend. I'll also be at fox hill starting thursday. You'll find two of us there, my red 2000 bandit and my dad's blue 83 BMW R80.

4. Not heading out until next wednesday. stopping in Burns,OR Wednesday pm, then Carson City, NV Thursday pm, then Salinas, CA Friday pm. Leaving Sunday pm & stopping at Petaluma,CA, then Susanville,CA on Monday pm, then Prineville,OR Tuesday pm, then back home Wednesday pm. I'll be on a bright, Kawa green Yamaha riding with a Buell (rotordrvr) with possibly two others. I you see us, wave!

5. Fiacha - you doing 395 down?
    I mapped it out going spokane - colfax - walla walla - burns - reno - sac - laguna. 1040 miles, same as taking the boring route.
    I think we are gonna take some offshoots but pretty much stay on that trail.

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

We are going down wednesday. Staying in wenatche for weds night, and then taking the coast down to crescent city cali for thursday. Then from there to san fransisco on friday. We will only be there for Saturday General admission.

It is Brian and his wife Denise and I.

7. Greetings all,

New to the board, don't know why I never came across it before.

I too am headed to Laguna with 4 others. leaving Wed evening from Seattle and staying the night in Salem. Thurs. staying the night in Eureka. Fri. gets us into Santa Cruz where we have rented a beach house. Will be at the race Sat. and Sun. Look for an EXUPBrotherhood.com Banner. I should be close to it.

Later,

Dude

8. I don't know if I will get a chance to check the board much tomorrow. I leave on my trip down towards laguna sunday morining, for those of you that are headed down if you see me stop by say hi, or give me a buzz and we can meet up at the track. my cell will be on. 425-922-4092

9. mcj - yep taking 395 down. =) whatcha drivin down there?

10. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Driving???!?!??!?!? :oops: You outta be aschaimed to say that word!

You mean what are you riding down there Jason/mcjunky?

Sorry to sound so mean, dont intend to be!

11. Riding a bright yellow tlr - will be with a v rod.
    Can't wait!