close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MotoGP - Who has Paddock Passes?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Who is going to Laguna with a paddock pass in hand?

2. Me, my daughter, and two friends from MedStar. We're all leaving the morning of the 6th and taking three days to get there - all on two lane roads. We've got special hospitality tent tickets with the Buell Riders Adventure Group (BRAG) that include food, drinks, shade!, secure parking and pit passes. I'm the only one on a Buell (01 X1) but they love everybody and don't discriminate. Two days at the races, and three more days on two-lanes coming home (different route) makes for an eight day week. We have motel reservations all the way down and back and would welcome anyone who is looking for someone to ride with. We won't be going very fast as my daughter is still fairly new to riding and will be on a Seca 400. My friends will be on a BMW GS and a Ducati S4. This will be like my 10th trip to Laguna and I know my way down & back fairly well.
    My name is Chuck. Let me know if you would like to ride with us.

3. welcome: rotordrvr, yeah as the dates get closer and more people are figuring out their dates and method of travel, im sure some will be interested.

get the brag group on here, we need more representation!

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

ooh, ooh! i do!

5. Got one here - - I'm leaving the 5th of July - we're trailering to Yreka Ca - riding the twisties from Yreak to Monterey through Weaverville and points south - faboulous roads - highway 96,36,3, 128 and down 101 into SF then the coast road down to Santa Cruz and some back roads into Monterey - - a few different roads home - we leave the trailer and truck in Yreka at a motel where it's safely stowed for the week then dead head home on Tuesday following the races-

Steve

6. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

me to friend are going. :cheers:

7. Damn pirates on this board. Watch that sword someone might get an eye poked out. Hows the vespa running?

8. I just got mine in the mail last Thursday 8)