close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motorcycle Racing

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by beansbaxter, May 16, 2005.

1. Jafar, and some others on the board, have decided to get serious about going after their WMRRA license to improve their skills out on the racetrack. This new forum is for all discussion related to motorcycle-racing.

The following domains will get you to this WMRRA forum:

www.wmrra.net
    www.wmrra.org

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am going to get serious when I get home....I have a buddy here that is going to do it with me or at least we are talking about it....

3. :thefinge: :clap :thefinge: :clap :mrgreen:

4. I hope they don't get TOOO serious. It's club racing and s'posed to be about FUN!!!

Have them look me up, I'm #121 and also the a member of the WMRRA Board of Director as the SS representative.

I would be glad to help them in any way possible.

5. WOW, this is a very old thread.

I don't get out very often....

6. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

At the rate these kinds of things progress, they probably still need your help.

7. do it... and start saving your $$$ NOW!! (or two years ago). racing is the funnest AND most expensive addiction ever! as well as the most addictive.

8. I second that. Have some deep pockets or save all those junk mail pre-approved credit card offers and use em'!!

9. crackup:

Why didn't i think of that?!?!?

10. haha. spons0red by visa ftw!!!!!!! :mfclap:

11. liv4thekill

liv4thekill Mr. Lexus

Feck, I'm sponsored by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, HSBC AND American Express. Dunno whether to laugh or cry. WTF else am I going to do? Pay my student loans? crackup:

12. Luckily, I've managed to avoid being sponsored by Visa. Barely...crackup:

13. I actually counted out my change jar for my last set of tires. I had $246.00 in there. Almost enough for the BT090's.

14. bikenut

bikenut Crazy Bad Ass BITCH

I was talking to DJ the other day about this....I have been involved in endurance racing for 20 years..even though I don't ride. Would you be interested in building a team? I can do all the sponsos letters (which would need to go out now!) but Enduro is the best bang for your buck. There are only three races in the year but it give you TONS of bar time.....