close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motorcycle Rider Personality Test

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 19, 2005.

1. TYBR6

TYBR6 Guest

Aprilia RSV Mille
    You scored 8 moxie, 2 zeal, and 7 pomp!

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Uhh, err...

STFU MAN I AM SO COOL I GOT SOOOZOOOKI CROTCH ROCKET YEEEEEEEAH$!#$!$!$

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

If you said "what the shit" you could have scored Samir on the Office Space test...

4. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yamaha YZF R1
    You scored 6 moxie, 10 zeal, and 2 pomp!
    ...it was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000...

5. Lucky Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackraven
    883 what the crap

If you said "what the shit" you could have scored Samir on the Office Space test...

actually said i was lawrence which makes sence because i could see him riding one

6. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Yeah, maybe I should move east and take up whoever that was that posted that job at Castle...I'm guessing they aren't worried about the content accessed on THEIR computers!!!

7. FJR 1300, Honda

I guess I'll have to go test ride one now... :roll:

8. Ducati ST4s
    You scored 2 moxie, 6 zeal, and 6 pomp! :evil4:

9. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

It told me a Ducati Monster!

or was it a HD 883?

10. Podcore

Podcore Guest

I also got the ducati monster.

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Yamaha makes the FJR

12. Ducati Monster
    You scored 3 moxie, 5 zeal, and 8 pomp!
    You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
    Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

13. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Sweet.

I ended up with a FJR1300. Want to trade?

14. Yamaha YZF R1
    You scored 6 moxie, 8 zeal, and 2 pomp!
    You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
    Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 66% on moxie

You scored higher than 85% on zeal

You scored higher than 49% on pomp

15. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

Squid here: :headbang:

600cc Sportbike
    You scored 7 moxie, 1 zeal, and 4 pomp!
    You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
    You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

16. Do you think we should start a 'Squid' section on the forum??

17. Hint: The higher your "moxie" number, the shorter your lifespan on 2 wheels :scared :tard:

18. guess I'd better watch out then....

19. pigeon

pigeon Guest

Yamaha FJR1300
    You scored 2 moxie, 8 zeal, and 1 pomp!