close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Movie and book buffs

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fighterama, May 31, 2005.

1. Just wanted to see what kinda people we have here... If you like a bit of the ultra-v, love a night of hitting the moloko bar, and enjoy seeing some kroovy, speak up. No need to say what im talking about, I just want to know who has read or seen this particular work. Otherwise your in for a good tolchoking....

E

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I like Go Dog Go.

I used to read a lot of R.A. Salvatore (the dark elf series, and the demonwars saga).

Nowadays though, I don't have time to read.

3. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Robert Jordan is THE MAN!! BTW who wants to see Batman Begins IMAX is Spokane??

4. Shall we start forming the Batman Begins Spokane IMAX Ride? Aaah hell yeah!!!!

5. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'd be up for it. I think it comes out on the 15th of June...

6. Cmon, Anthony Burgess? Movie was made in the 1970s? Stanly Kubrick directed? Nobody knows what it was?

E

7. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I didn't know you wanted us to answer, i guess i figured everyone would/should know it : A Clockwork Orange.

8. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

best movie ever, red dawn.....watched it at an early age, kinda helps explain my gun collection, and why the first thing I did when I got sober after I was 21 was get a concealed weapons permit.

T

9. Good god shwaa... thought I was going to have to leave, damned un-cultured eastside saps...

E

10. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

WOLVERINES!!!!

11. KCander

Didn't catch the Clockwork Orange reference, haven't seen it in YEARS. Recently saw Dr. Strangelove for the first time a few months back, can't believe I went that long before seeing it, it was great, need to buy both of those fo' sho'.

For the record:

Favorite book - Infinite Jest

Favorite movie - The Big Lebowski

12. In movies, Im still gonna have to go with Better off dead, true classic with skiing!

E

13. KCander

Ha, the asian guy in the car who learned English from Wide World of Sports, too funny!